Rens Heijnis custom-built audio equipment
Retrofitting microphones Retrofitting Neumann microphones
Retrofitting DPA B&K microphones Retrofitting Schoeps microphones
All devices and modifications are achieved through intensive consultation with the customer.
The desires need to be balanced against what is technically feasible.
As a result a device arises entirely from the wishes of the customer, produced with the latest technical insights.
Only materials of the
highest quality are used to ensure maximum reliability under tough
- use of gold-plated
- electronic components are selected for their proven quality in audio specific equipment,
handpicked, and individually tested
- oxygen-free copper cables between the microphone and the power supply
- specially coated circuit boards for optimal protection against moisture
- use of a special process for the production of printed circuit boards, which ensures
the purity of the copper pathways, resulting
in greater stability
and performance of the circuit design.
- electronic components are selected for their stability and reliability
The housing is constructed to ensure that it can withstand many years of
(usually that means a solid metal casing).
For news and new developments.